WHAT IS A FACE SERUM?
Face serums are lightweight moisturizers that contain a higher concentration of active ingredients (such as hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and vitamin C) than typical facial moisturizers. Known for their effectiveness, face serums are often used to manage specific skin care concerns, such as wrinkles. A serum will also typically be thinner than a moisturizer, which makes them perfect for layering. Serums can come in a variety of different formulas, including gels, oils, and light creams, and they can even have a water-like consistency in some cases.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A FACE SERUM:
- USE A SERUM TO…MINIMIZE THE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS
- USE A SERUM TO…BRIGHTEN THE LOOK OF DULL SKIN
- USE A SERUM TO…PLUMP SKIN AND REDUCE WRINKLES
- USE A SERUM TO…HELP BOOST VOLUME
- USE A SERUM TO…HELP MANAGE ACNE-PRONE SKIN
- USE A SERUM TO…EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN
- USE A SERUM TO…HYDRATE